Up in the Air...

Still no job.  I had to take $900 out of my savings/relocation money to pay my bills. This alone had completely wiped out my gas & hotel budget for my drive.  Now, I'm going to have to some up with a way to make this money back to replace what I have lost.  This is definitely going to set me back and  just pains me to my core.  But today, I was sent the video by one of my Key West friends.  

Listen  from the Dreamgirls- Sung by Malaki Paul
I've included the lyrics so you can sing along :))))   I've got the best friends in the World...
Listen, To the song here in my heart A melody I start But can't complete Listen, to the sound from deep within It's only beginning To find release Oh, the time has come for my dreams to be heard They will not be pushed aside and turned Into your own all cause you won't Listen.... Listen, I am alone at a crossroads I'm not at home, in my own home And I've tried and tried To say whats on my mind You should have known Oh, Now I'm done believin you You don't know what I'm feelin I'm more than what, you made of me I followed the voice you gave to me But now I gotta find, my own.. You should have listened There is someone here inside Someone I'd thought had died Sooo long ago Ohh I'm free now and my dreams 'll be heard They will not be pushed aside or worse Into your own All cause you won't Listen... I don't know where I belong But i'll be movin on If you don't.... If you won't.... LISTEN!!!... To the song here in my heart A melody I start But I will complete Oh, Now i'm done believin you You dont know what I'm feelin I'm more than what, you made of me I followed the voice, you think you gave to me But now I gotta find, my own.. my own...
I'm going to go confidently....
 
So, I'm going to pick myself up, brush myself off and do what I've got to do to get to Key West.  
And I'm going to make it happen no matter what...
Inspirational Key West Pic of the Week:  I LOVE this picture of my friend Gary sailing in Key West.
Funny Beach Fashion Pic of the Week:  You know my passion for shoes, but this is just a little extreme :))
Adorable Key West Pic of the Week:  Baby Loggerhead turtles rescued at the Key West Naval Air Station this week, too adorbz.
I believe in signs.  Here is a huge sign that I need to be in Key West.....I blew out my flip-flop! ( I am at the pool, gettin' my Key West on at home)
I don't know when I'm gettin' to Key West, but I know I'm gettin' there.  Send me positive energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the world how much you love Key West!