Another Set Back - 74 Days to Go!

I'm getting used to this.  Another set back.  

I am getting the uneasy feeling that the Universe is holding me back but putting hurdles in my way.  Here I am on the "Countdown to Paradise" and I've lost my job.  

Paradise is expensive.  Just making the trip across the country is expensive, so I have been working as many hours as possible, picking up as many shifts as possible and cutting costs as far as possible in  order to save as much money as possible.  

I've cut back so far I can't even believe it.  I've always lived frugally, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  

I've gone even so far as to use up every single tiny bottle of shampoo from every hotel I have stayed at over the last 5 years.  I quit eating out unless someone else is paying and since I don't date....I ain't eatin' out!

No new clothes, No new shoes (ouchy), No entertainment, No gifts, No haircuts (my daughter came over and cut my hair), No salon visits (I color my hair at home) and even then I went from coloring every 6 weeks to every 8 weeks ...eeeeeeeekkkkkk!

Temptation is everywhere!  I quit browsing Ebay.  I don't go to the mall.  I even quit going to the grocery store except with a list and I stick to it.

AND NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB!  I don't know what I am going to do.  I had not planned on using any of my savings to live on.  I don't know if this is a real set back or a temporary one.  I've always found a way to make money and I've never really been unemployed, but with the economy the way it is, there is no telling what is going to happen.

With only 74 days to go, I don't know if I even have time to find another job and if it is possible to make up for the lost money.  

I'm doing a whole lot of praying right now.  Please send me positive energy.

In the mean time....I'm just going to keep focusing on this:   

Southernmost Beach Cafe
 And wake up every morning and get dressed like I am going to the beach, like Maegan!

www.lovemaegan.com       
And keep dreaming of my favorite restaurant in Key West!



Because every morning...


So today, I'll keep my feet in the sand and keep reaching for the stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the world how much you love Key West!