Moving to Key West Plan J, K & L.....

 

I'd like to thank everyone for their wonderful words of support over the last few weeks.  It has really boosted my spirits and given me the focus to move on in my journey to
Key West.

So, I got up Monday morning and I gave myself a good talking too....
 

 And I decided that......
 

I went to bed on Sunday night and I had a dream...



When I woke up I knew I had a plan.......Carpe Diem! (Beach Style)


 My plan is to no longer talk about it, but to DO IT!


 I looked in the mirror and I said to myself ...

I turned on my new favorite internet radio station  Boat Drink Radio.



It plays the best Trop Rock on the internet.  In addition to Trop Rock, we sprinkle in some Reggae, Folk and Country.  You can listen to Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney,
Zac Brown, Kid Rock, Don Middlebrook and many more.

You can you also stream Boat Drink Radio on your smart phone using your browser or the Tunein App from the App Store.

Best of all, you can request a song  you would like to hear and they will play it for you right over your computer or phone.  So when you are sitting at your desk, slaving over those TPS reports, you can hear your favorite beach music and Trop Rock!

Key West Inspirational Pic of the Week:   Thanks to Gary McAdams~


Doesn't it make you want to be there?





2 comments:

  1. I don't know you but I accidentally found your blog. After a lifelong dream of mine..I packed up my 9 year old son..one dog and three cats and moved to Key West. I sold whatever I could of my belongings to get there. I have never felt so at home...so free...in my life. My son will be 13 in 2 months and we had to come back up north to Pittsburgh due to my stepfather's rapidly diminishing health. THAT was the hardest decision for me to make. I know I will go back to my island soon...I just can't wait. Stay positive..I know you will make it. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have 14 years and then we'll be there too. I would say "hopefully" but no... We WILL. GOOD luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Tell the world how much you love Key West!