Can you believe Key West is only 249 days away?????

I AM SO STOKED! 
In less than 250 days I'll be starting my new life in Key West!  Lord!  It feels so real now!  All of the previous roadblocks (real and imaginary) are gone.  

Things are moving along at a swift pace and I am seeing myself on the island every night in my dreams.

INSPIRATIONAL KEY WEST VIDEO OF THE DAY: 
August in Key West!  Music by Chris Rehm and pictures by Henry Fuller: 
Through the Eyes of a Conch!  Enjoy!

 

KEY WEST RIDES: 
Now, just so you know how serious I am about moving.... I put the Mercedes up for sale!  Parting is such sweet sorry and I'm going to miss my Lady Miss Dior, but she would look awfully silly with a kayak on the roof heading to the salt flats!


I look sooooooooooooooo good in this car!  But it really doesn't fit my beach persona!  I would much rather have this! 

 
Photo by Chris Rehm
This baby was spotted by Chris Rehm this morning in Key West!  I would look really cute in this!


OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME: 
 If I was living in Key West today, I would have soooo been all over this opportunity!  Diving with with Fabien Cousteau, son of the famous Jaques Cousteau. 


 The cost is $350 per person, with all the equipment included, plus lunch. Given the opportunity, I would have jumped (or dived) all over this.  I would robbed my emergency fund if necessary.  But, alas, I will have to wait till the next time.

FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH PIC:
I received lots of wonderful, beachy picks this week.  The one I love the most is of my favorite place on earth!  Ft. Zachary State Park! 

Photo by Jeffrey Kutnyak
If you have every been there you understand why is it so captivating.  It is pure paradise.  The water if calm and clear.  The pine trees grow way down to the beach.  It's been preserved in its natural state and is just a lovely way to escape from your problems.  If you've never been there, put it on your bucket list. 

KEY WEST DREAMING PICS OF THE WEEK:
All of these pictures are from Bill Moore and they are so beautiful, I promise they will make you want to jump on a plane for Key West!






KEY WEST SIGN OF THE WEEK:
If you know anything about me, you know I am always looking for signs.  I think the Universe puts signs in our path to show us the way.  Most people don't pay attention to them, even when they see them.  Others, just don't look for them.  I am always looking for signs.  Here is one of the funniest signs I have seen in a long time. 



And last but not least...

INSPIRATION FOR THE DREAMERS:

Keep your feet in the sand, and keep reaching for the stars! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that Jeep! I've been wanting one since I was a little girl. Love Cousteau's son too ... both are nice to look at!

    The Keys look amazing .. can't wait to sail there!

    Cheryl Geeting (Mid-Life Cruising)!

    ReplyDelete

Tell the world how much you love Key West!