Inspiring Minds Wanna Know!

For 1703 days I have been dreaming and planning to move to Key West.

I wake up every single morning to Jimmy Buffett as my alarm. 




That is a long time to hold on to the inspiration.  But I am the kind of person who doesn't let go of something once I've made a decision.  I've met too many people in my life who never even attempt to live their dreams - I am not one of them.


 So I...


And this is where I wanted to be...


Mile Marker 0, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida, USA Photographic Poster Print by Terry Eggers, 48x64

And while money can't buy happiness...


 
Sooooo, since I couldn't be there physically, I could be there mentally! 
I changed the color of my hair from Bright Auburn to Beachy Blond!


And while I will never give up my love for designer shoes...


I traded this...






















For this!




And I traded this...












For a life of happiness on an island!  











Soooo, for all you beach lovers who need a little push, here are some words of inspiration to help you through the day...

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. -Harriet Tubman

Inspirational Key West Pic of the Day: 

                       
 


Yummmmmmmmmmm!