I belive that signs are everywhere...

For 4 1/2 years I have had my heart set on moving to Key West.  There were some obvious obstacles that had to be met, and I was prepared for that.  I had a child in high school who wanted to finish where she started AND she had no interest in moving to a island only 6 square miles. So, from the beginning, I knew I had a couple of years to get everything together. But I knew from the first day I was there I wanted to be part of this.



Going back home to Texas was exciting the first time I did it because I knew I had a plan for my future.  How could I not move to Key West after seeing this - 


Many of you know, but most of you don't...Venetia is my real name.  It's very unusual and I've only known one other person with that name.  So to see an actual street sign in Key West, with my name on it had meaning for me.  Then, as I was walking around town the first day I was there I saw this...


I really thought God was talking to me.  But throughout the day there were more signs.  


This was a school art project that was decorating a walkway.


Can it get any clearer?


This was painted on an abandoned club.


 On the patio of the Garden House Inn. And then as I was walking down Duval street.  


 And last but not least...


And as I was leaving the Keys, driving to Miami.

So tell me, do you believe in signs from God?
 

4 comments:

  1. I do believe in signs from God. And you sure did get a lot of signs on this visit. Good luck on your move to Key West! I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do belive as well! I have had too many especially since my dad passed/ Wishing you all the beast in the Keys, It rocks there. Welcome to blogging! Have a great day.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say hi, popping over from Simple Daisy. So exciting to start a new chapter! I spend many years in landlocked Switzerland until I relocated to coastal New England. I love the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all those signs slapping, I mean, staring you in the face, I think you know where you're supposed to be! I'll be on the side of the road with a sign that reads, "Welcome to Florida!"

    I heard about you on my friends Del's blog and then saw your comment on my friend Debbie's blog and had to come over to "meet" you. I went back to the beginning and read all of your posts. Now I'm just waiting for the one that says you're on your way to Paradise!

    Oh and I read in your profile that you get the whole protecting our environment thing. I want to invite you to my World Oceans Day Online Beach Party on June 8th. You can find a link for the info near the top of my sidebar. Hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell the world how much you love Key West!