Starting Off the New Year

Today is Monday January 3, 2012.  I woke up today with a crisis of confidence.  No, I'm not bailing on my dream, but I did wake up this morning wondering how I am going to keep the momentum until October 1.  

272 more days of positive affirmations, visualizations, planning, working and keeping the negativity out of my life.

I have received a ton of great advice which I am thankful for.  It has really kept me going.  My goal now is to keep blogging about it, stay on task and always look forward. 

I received a friend request this morning from Diana Taylor in Sanibel, Florida.  This is her profile pic.


I'm going to keep this in the forefront of my mind every day!  With the help of my friends I know I will succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell the world how much you love Key West!